Rev. Mrs. Oluwatoyin Ebunoluwa Idowu was born into the family of Samson Taiwo Aina.on the 15th July 1957 at 68 Evans Lagos Island. She gave her life to Christ at Youth Camp in 1977.
She attended Western College of Commerce Onike Yaba Lagos. Immediately after her secondary school she started working with Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC) in 1976 which later changed to Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in 1977 from where she was seconded to Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Inspectorate that metamorphosed into Department of Petroleum Resources where she worked until her honourable retirement in 2011 after 35 years meritorious service.
Her love for children is unsearchable. She held the following positions within the Foursquare organisation.
- Sunday school Teacher in the Children Department in the '70s
- Secretary Youth Ministry in the National Headquarters Yaba.
- Life Centre Leader and Community Leader, Lagos Island
- Secretary Foursquare Women International Yaba having Sister Idowu Lafe as President.
- Cadet Counsellor and HOD Children's Church at Yaba
- Pastor Children's Church, National Headquarters Yaba 1974.
She was appointed Foursquare National Coordinator for Children in 1995 Convention, and later Director of National Children Ministry in 2010 Convention, a position she disengaged from in March 2013. Under her the Children Ministry advanced by leaps and bounds to the glory of God.
- She is the Vice- President Patron of CHILDREN EVANGELISM MINISTRY LAGOS CHAPTER.
- Coordinator of Lagos Chapter of 4/14 Global Initiatives, an organisation saddled with the reaching, rooting and releasing children between the age of 4 and 14 years.
- Founder and Director of DIVINE HERITAGE CHILDREN CENTRE (An Orphanage Home) with vision of rescuing abandoned babies and to nurture them to fulfil destiny with other abused children from various families.
- Pastor Repairer of the Breach Ministry. Isaiah 58:12.
- She has written three books to her credit on Children
- Organizer of FREE Bible Club Camp for Children/ Teens in Ikorodu and beyond for three years now.
- She is a trainer for Children ministers, workers and leaders.
Milestone Achievements of Rev. & MRev. Mrs. David Kolawole Idowu as Senior Pastors
At the inaugural service of Foursquare Gospel Church Tejuosho, Sanctuary of His Divine Presence, the prophesy of the new Church came expressly that the new baby is to spread abroad through prosperity, Zechariah 1:17. This therefore become the golden principle of the Church.
The Church was established on the Resurrection day on 7th April in 1996 on a rented apartment of two floors at No. 17,Oyabiyi Street off Ojuelegba road, Yaba, and was chartered on Sunday 8, April 2001.
- At age 4 in October 2000, Tejuosho adopted Ilagbo Church, a riverine area of Ibeju Lekki local govt area employing Pastor Wole Akingbehin of blessed memory.
- At age 7 in August 2003 she had a daughter church, Akerele Foursquare Gospel church.
- At age 9 in. March 2005 pioneered a children church in Area C command of Police Force Surulere.
- At 13 Tejuosho Church acquired her permanent site at 17/19 Jacob Street Tejuosho Yaba in January 2009. The first service was held on 29th March, 2009 with the celebration and dedication of the first baby.
Many pastors within and outside the country, reverends, elders, deacons, deaconesses, teachers that are grounded and established in the word have been produced under the ministry of these beloved servants of God.